Amo esta serie

Aunque tenga el nombre mas pedorro que pudiera haber, resume todo lo que tiene que resumir.

Girls 


Jessa:-you look really gorgeous. i love you all stripped down.

Marnie:-i've never been so miserable in my entire life.

Jessa:-it's totally working.



Adam: -time is a rubberband



Jessa:-your dreams are not what you thought they'd be.


Adam:-Is this the game? you chase me like in the fuckin beatles for six months and when i finally get comfortable you shrug? what the fuck is wrong with you?
Hannah:-im scared, okay? im really scared all the time.
Adam: - join the fuckin club
Hannah: -no, cause im more scared than more people are when they say they're scared, im like the most scared person who's alive.
Adam:-well you dont have the right to be! i told you once i commit to something i really fuckin commit. you asked for this!and now you're being a fuckin bitch.


Hannah:-i know you now
Adam:-stop stop, you dont know me. you don't know shit about me. im a beautiful fuckin mistery to you


Adam:-You never asked! You never ask me anything, besides does this feel okay, or do you like my skirt. or how much is your rent. I'm not gonna fuckin talk your ear off about shit you dont ask about. You dont wanna know me. You wanna come over in the night and have me fuck the dog shit out of you,and then you wanna leave and write about it in your diary. You don't wanna know me.
Hannah:-Do you ever think about me when I'm not there?
Adam:-See?! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

yo también te quiero